I recently went through a mid-life crisis...
Well, more like a 1/5 life crisis, because I'm not anywhere near mid-life yet. However, I have absolutely every intention of blaming this on my wild, teenage hormones.
I don't know if it's just me, but have you ever just been sitting there, doing really nothing exciting at all, and suddenly you realize that you really don't like a lot of the people that you hang out with?
No? Okay, it's just me, then. Sweet.
Why do I dislike so many people that I hang out with? Because they're jerks. Really. Some of them think that they're REAL hardass, and they totally out-badass the rest of us. Some of them are just jerks, and don't realize the repercussions of the things that come out of their mouths. Others are just so much less developed in the maturity area than the rest of us that I find it really hard to get along (even talk to) these people.
It makes me sad, because these are people who I used to be really close to. I don't know why I suddenly came to this conclusion, but now it seems like either they're different people or I've changed a lot. I guess that's just teen life. Well, that's just what my mommy said.
Regardless, I have been totally down in the dumps about it. It's making it increasingly harder to face these people. I hope that I can get past it for my last year of high school, because I don't want to regret this year. I really, really don't.
~~ Ze NeRd
Second Chance At Education
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment